Volunteers are needed! Eagle Lions Club, Vail Valley Medical Center and Doctors Plus are once again providing the 9 Health Fair to our community at Eagle Valley High School on May 3. Doors open to the public from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. Medical volunteers, please call Doctors Plus at 970-328-2905 and speak with JoAnn or Natalie to get your name on the list as a phlebotomist or other lab service. Non-medical volunteers, please call Joy Ortiz at 970-471-1911 or Judy Clock at 970-328-7225.
Trending in: Town Talk
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Vail Valley businesses offer convenience by bringing groceries and more right to your door
- New ‘Bustang’ service to link Vail, Denver; $17 fare one way
- Burns man shoots, kills masked assailant
- 1-2 feet in forecast Sunday through Tuesday