If you’re headed out of town soon for some offseason relaxation, then please consider taking the time to complete the town of Vail community survey before you leave. If you received a postcard invitation from our random mailing, don’t forget to enter your passcode to access the survey. Anyone else is welcome to participate by using our open link at www.tovsurvey.com. Mail-back surveys are also available at the front desk of the municipal building in Vail. Participants will be eligible for a prize drawing worth $500 toward the winner’s choice of a 2014-15 parking pass, Epic Pass or a gift certificate to a Vail business. For details, contact the town’s Community Information Office at 970-479-2115.
- Eagle County welcomes new human resources director
- Audition to sing national anthem at Alpine World Championships
- Colorado-based dancers bring a taste of Americana to the world of alpine ski racing
- Coroner candidates trade barbs, accusations Tuesday
- Vail Daily column: Tough questions, simple answers