If you’re headed out of town soon for some offseason relaxation, then please consider taking the time to complete the town of Vail community survey before you leave. If you received a postcard invitation from our random mailing, don’t forget to enter your passcode to access the survey. Anyone else is welcome to participate by using our open link at www.tovsurvey.com. Mail-back surveys are also available at the front desk of the municipal building in Vail. Participants will be eligible for a prize drawing worth $500 toward the winner’s choice of a 2014-15 parking pass, Epic Pass or a gift certificate to a Vail business. For details, contact the town’s Community Information Office at 970-479-2115.
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- Copper Mountain begins snowmaking
- Vail Daily travel: Health and wealth in Asheville, with decadent mansions and healing salt caves
- Local racer John O'Neill third US finisher at World Cup triathlon, 23rd overall
- FirstBank closes doors of branch in Lionshead