Join Girl Scout Troop No. 156 in improving the dog park in Eagle on Saturday and May 3 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The dog park is located on Sylvan Lake Road across from the Eagle Ranch golf course parking lot. There will be work done for an agility course, walking trail, additional fencing and adding a picnic table and benches. Food and drinks will be provided, so just show up to work, have fun and help out the Eagle community. Contact Robyn for more information at 970-390-9744.
- Ririe-Woodbury Dance Company presents choreographer Alwin Nikolais' work at Vilar Center
- Westin Riverfront Run With a View 5K free walk/run scheduled for June 1
- 2A championship game turns into a coronation
- Eagle County Health Service District boss is retiring
- Fire destroys cabin, crane at Dotsero construction site