Join Girl Scout Troop No. 156 in improving the dog park in Eagle on Saturday and May 3 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The dog park is located on Sylvan Lake Road across from the Eagle Ranch golf course parking lot. There will be work done for an agility course, walking trail, additional fencing and adding a picnic table and benches. Food and drinks will be provided, so just show up to work, have fun and help out the Eagle community. Contact Robyn for more information at 970-390-9744.
- Eagle County welcomes new human resources director
- Coroner candidates trade barbs, accusations Tuesday
- Audition to sing national anthem at Alpine World Championships
- Colorado-based dancers bring a taste of Americana to the world of alpine ski racing
- Vail Daily column: Tough questions, simple answers