Join Girl Scout Troop No. 156 in improving the dog park in Eagle on Saturday and May 3 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The dog park is located on Sylvan Lake Road across from the Eagle Ranch golf course parking lot. There will be work done for an agility course, walking trail, additional fencing and adding a picnic table and benches. Food and drinks will be provided, so just show up to work, have fun and help out the Eagle community. Contact Robyn for more information at 970-390-9744.
- Bringing the Renaissance to life on stage at Eagle County Charter Academy
- Arlo Guthrie's 'Alice's Restaurant 50th Anniversary Tour' stops in Beaver Creek
- Concierge doctors " the future of Colorado primary care?
- High speed chase ends in drug arrests east of Eagle
- Vail Daily obituary: Carol Brown, 1926-2015