The Eagle Valley chapter of the Parkinson’s Association of the Rockies will be holding its next support group meeting today from 5 to 6 p.m. at Colorado Mountain College in Edwards in room 249. This meeting is for Parkinson’s patients as well as their family and friends who are looking for support and resources in a fun and uplifting atmosphere. This meeting will feature a sneak peak demo of the Parkinson’s Foundation exercise class that takes place weekly in Edwards. For more information, please call 970-328-8896.
- Restore, Rejuvenate & Reiki Heart Opening Workshop at Synergy is Dec. 12
- Eagle loses second leader with resignation of town engineer
- Winners crowned in Beaver Creek's annual Opening Day cookie competition
- Eisenhower-Johnson Memorial Tunnel featured in local documentary
- Thanksgiving brings visitors to Vail