The Eagle Valley chapter of the Parkinson’s Association of the Rockies will be holding its next support group meeting today from 5 to 6 p.m. at Colorado Mountain College in Edwards in room 249. This meeting is for Parkinson’s patients as well as their family and friends who are looking for support and resources in a fun and uplifting atmosphere. This meeting will feature a sneak peak demo of the Parkinson’s Foundation exercise class that takes place weekly in Edwards. For more information, please call 970-328-8896.
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- FirstBank closes doors of branch in Lionshead
- Vail Daily travel: Health and wealth in Asheville, with decadent mansions and healing salt caves
- Minturn's new bathrooms a finalist in best restroom contest
- Eagle Valley spoils Summit County homecoming Friday