Thanks to chef Forrest Knapp and Vail Mountain School, Deb and Rob Shay, the Gorsuch family, Vail Resorts, Ski & Snowboard Club Vail Nordic Community, Cindy Ryerson, Amy Gish, the Donovan family, McInerny family, Armbruster family, Leslie Clement, Nancy Sweeney, DeeAnna Herwig, Kelly Lloyd, JoAnne Tyson, Tricia Smith, the Blakslee family and all of the amazing volunteers from the Vail Valley. Our sincere appreciation to donors Betty Ford Alpine Garden/Alpine Treasures Gift Shop, John Kaemmer and the Drescher family at the Toy Shoppe Vail, Chrissy and John Shipp, Kristi and Craig Ferraro, Tim Parker and Gore Range Properties, Streamside a Dental, HWK Wax and Hochtl brothers, Evans Chaffee Construction Group and Charlie Sherman. Thanks to everyone who supported Zeke’s Healing Event. Our family is grateful for the outpouring of support from the Eagle County community and the excellent care from the Shaw Regional Cancer Center.
- Vail Daily obituary: Richard Gene Brown, 1947-2014
- Eagle-Vail’s Mikaela Shiffrin ties for giant slalom victory in Soelden
- Photos and video: Shiffrin, Vail Valley Foundation celebrate win in Soelden
- Suzanne Vega performs Sunday in Beaver Creek’s Vilar Center
- Vail Resorts introduces ladies-specific ski programs