BEAVER CREEK — Barbecue specialists competed Saturday for awards at the Blues, Brews and BBQ event in Beaver Creek. The Coyote Cafe was named the grand champion. For side dish, the winners were: First place, Bonnie Q BBQ; second place, Lost Weekend Grill; and third place, Coyote Cafe. For chicken, the winners were: First place, Coyote Café; second place, Black Diamond Bistro; and third place, Lost Weekend Grill. For pork rib, the winners were: First place, Coyote Cafe; second place, Bonnie Q BBQ; third place, Lost Weekend Grill.
- Eagle County welcomes new human resources director
- Coroner candidates trade barbs, accusations Tuesday
- Audition to sing national anthem at Alpine World Championships
- Colorado-based dancers bring a taste of Americana to the world of alpine ski racing
- Vail Daily column: Tough questions, simple answers