Local veterans traditionally lead Vail’s Fourth of July parade, and again this year they are prepping for the great day. All veterans from any branch, in any MOS and from any duty station are cordially invited to march on Friday. Vintage Jeeps will be available for senior veterans who might need extra support. Formation is NLT 0930 hours (that’s 9:30 in the morning for the Air Force) southeast of the Christiana Lodge in east Vail Village. The uniform is anything appropriate for the occasion. Do join us for this festive event. Note: Early arrivals have the best chances of getting good parking spaces. POC is Mike Mathias at 970-476-8888.
- March real estate sales in valley bounce back
- Police searching for theft suspect involved in 3 heists
- National Park Service maps show the country's quietest places are without water, humans
- Sheriff's Office looking into graffiti mischief
- Spring clean your body with reiki workshop at Aria at Vail Cascade