Local veterans traditionally lead Vail’s Fourth of July parade, and again this year they are prepping for the great day. All veterans from any branch, in any MOS and from any duty station are cordially invited to march on Friday. Vintage Jeeps will be available for senior veterans who might need extra support. Formation is NLT 0930 hours (that’s 9:30 in the morning for the Air Force) southeast of the Christiana Lodge in east Vail Village. The uniform is anything appropriate for the occasion. Do join us for this festive event. Note: Early arrivals have the best chances of getting good parking spaces. POC is Mike Mathias at 970-476-8888.
Call to Veterans
- Local woman gets jail for stealing from teens
- Mikaela Shiffrin charms Vail Town Council
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack
- Woman's Porsche license plate aids in Aspen shoplifting arrest