We have some openings for Culinary Kids Vail and Science Camp, where the kids will be the chefs. Chef Geordy Ogden will be making amazing lunches for everyone at camp. We then will delve into science for the remainder of of the day: fun physics and potions, powders and polymers. The camp is from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please email Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The camp will happen at the Treehaus in West Vail.
- Beaver Creek to open Wednesday with 720 acres
- Restore, Rejuvenate & Reiki Heart Opening Workshop at Synergy is Dec. 12
- Laura Anzalone opens Soul Spa Studio in Eagle, with nourishment for skin and soul
- Vail's Vintage restaurant offers French brasserie coziness, with brunch and late-night bites
- Beaver Creek has record opening