We have some openings for Culinary Kids Vail and Science Camp, where the kids will be the chefs. Chef Geordy Ogden will be making amazing lunches for everyone at camp. We then will delve into science for the remainder of of the day: fun physics and potions, powders and polymers. The camp is from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please email Angela at email@example.com for more information. The camp will happen at the Treehaus in West Vail.
- Crazy Mountain Brewing to sponsor Hot Summer Nights
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Ramunno Field named in Eagle for longtime coach
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Campout for the Cause ushers in the season with modern folk music, yoga and SUP