We have some openings for Culinary Kids Vail and Science Camp, where the kids will be the chefs. Chef Geordy Ogden will be making amazing lunches for everyone at camp. We then will delve into science for the remainder of of the day: fun physics and potions, powders and polymers. The camp is from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please email Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The camp will happen at the Treehaus in West Vail.
- Westin Riverfront Run With a View 5K free walk/run scheduled for June 1
- 2A championship game turns into a coronation
- Local chef Kelly Liken to open Harvest By Kelly Liken in Singletree in June
- Fire destroys cabin, crane at Dotsero construction site
- Eagle County Health Service District boss is retiring