On Tuesday evening, my husband inadvertently put his fly rod on top of his rig after fishing the Eagle River and drove away. It fell off the truck somewhere between the dirt parking lot just west of the Eagle County Fair Grounds, the Eagle Post Office and Eagle City Market. The fly rod was a 20-year anniversary gift and very special to us. It’s a Sage 5 wt SLT 9’ fly rod with Lamson reel. If anyone found it, please call 970-456-6288. Thank you so much!
Lost Fly Rod
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Aspen's Boogie's Diner closes, suit filed over commission
- High altitude fashion: Prep for your Vail poolside debut
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack
- If it quacks like a Duck Pond, it's open space