On Tuesday evening, my husband inadvertently put his fly rod on top of his rig after fishing the Eagle River and drove away. It fell off the truck somewhere between the dirt parking lot just west of the Eagle County Fair Grounds, the Eagle Post Office and Eagle City Market. The fly rod was a 20-year anniversary gift and very special to us. It’s a Sage 5 wt SLT 9’ fly rod with Lamson reel. If anyone found it, please call 970-456-6288. Thank you so much!
- Eagle County welcomes new human resources director
- Audition to sing national anthem at Alpine World Championships
- Coroner candidates trade barbs, accusations Tuesday
- Colorado-based dancers bring a taste of Americana to the world of alpine ski racing
- Vail Daily column: Tough questions, simple answers