One of the most challenging life events that most of us will eventually face is caring for aging parents or chronically ill family members or friends. Usually we stumble through the process, learning as we go. The purpose of this symposium is to provide local residents with education and resources to guide us through this complex topic. The Preventative and Planning Symposium, being held today at Battle Mountain High School at 9 a.m., is a great informational tool to learn about local resources available, medical advances and technologies, and planning for the future. It’s a great place to start the process!
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- Vail Daily travel: Health and wealth in Asheville, with decadent mansions and healing salt caves
- Copper Mountain begins snowmaking
- FirstBank closes doors of branch in Lionshead
- Local racer John O'Neill third US finisher at World Cup triathlon, 23rd overall