One of the most challenging life events that most of us will eventually face is caring for aging parents or chronically ill family members or friends. Usually we stumble through the process, learning as we go. The purpose of this symposium is to provide local residents with education and resources to guide us through this complex topic. The Preventative and Planning Symposium, being held today at Battle Mountain High School at 9 a.m., is a great informational tool to learn about local resources available, medical advances and technologies, and planning for the future. It’s a great place to start the process!
- Crazy Mountain Brewing to sponsor Hot Summer Nights
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Campout for the Cause ushers in the season with modern folk music, yoga and SUP
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Ramunno Field named in Eagle for longtime coach