By the grace of God and the call of the church, Emily E. Ewing will be ordained to the ministry of Word and Sacrament at Mount of the Holy Cross Lutheran Church in the Vail Interfaith Chapel in Vail today at 11 a.m. She has been called as mission developer for Christ the King Lutheran Church in South Jordan, Utah. Emily is excited to celebrate this momentous occasion and would be honored if you could join her for the Service of Holy Communion with Rite of Ordination today. Emily will officially begin at Christ the King Lutheran Church on Sept. 1!
- Local woman gets jail for stealing from teens
- Mikaela Shiffrin charms Vail Town Council
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Woman's Porsche license plate aids in Aspen shoplifting arrest
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack