By the grace of God and the call of the church, Emily E. Ewing will be ordained to the ministry of Word and Sacrament at Mount of the Holy Cross Lutheran Church in the Vail Interfaith Chapel in Vail today at 11 a.m. She has been called as mission developer for Christ the King Lutheran Church in South Jordan, Utah. Emily is excited to celebrate this momentous occasion and would be honored if you could join her for the Service of Holy Communion with Rite of Ordination today. Emily will officially begin at Christ the King Lutheran Church on Sept. 1!
- Westin Riverfront Run With a View 5K free walk/run scheduled for June 1
- It Takes a Valley childbirth series: Preparing for a baby, then and now
- Summer in Colorado: Cultural, culinary and adventure opportunities collide
- Markets in Vail Valley becoming more festive
- High school racers gear up for GoPro's first-ever enduro