Join us for our fourth annual Summer Brunch for the Horses on Sunday, July 28, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Cordillera Cafe! Head on up to Cordillera and enjoy a summer brunch! A $25 donation gets you access to the menu that will include huevos rancheros, omelets, eggs any style and french toast. Entrees come with hash browns and fruit garnish, OJ and cranberry juices, champagne, coffee, tea and milk. This year, Maggie from Magpies will be providing some sweets! Enjoy time with friends and brunch, all to benefit the horses at Mountain Valley Horse Rescue.
Trending in: Town Talk
- Highway 24 to remain closed through the night as rock slide cleanup continues
- Ski Club Vail moving forward with new Vail clubhouse
- Byron and Vi Brown were instrumental in building up the Vail community and Ski Club Vail
- On the Hill: Mudslide now open at Vail
- 2014 recap: Leaving a good, sometimes troubled, year