Join us for our fourth annual Summer Brunch for the Horses on Sunday, July 28, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Cordillera Cafe! Head on up to Cordillera and enjoy a summer brunch! A $25 donation gets you access to the menu that will include huevos rancheros, omelets, eggs any style and french toast. Entrees come with hash browns and fruit garnish, OJ and cranberry juices, champagne, coffee, tea and milk. This year, Maggie from Magpies will be providing some sweets! Enjoy time with friends and brunch, all to benefit the horses at Mountain Valley Horse Rescue.
- Rent-by-owner units to be licensed for tax purposes
- Roots of Racing series: World Pro Skiing’s character was its characters
- Sonnenalp to host two nation houses during Championships
- Yellowbelly offers delicious, healthy chicken and salads
- Five families sought rights to one unit in Vail housing lottery