Join us for our fourth annual Summer Brunch for the Horses on Sunday, July 28, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Cordillera Cafe! Head on up to Cordillera and enjoy a summer brunch! A $25 donation gets you access to the menu that will include huevos rancheros, omelets, eggs any style and french toast. Entrees come with hash browns and fruit garnish, OJ and cranberry juices, champagne, coffee, tea and milk. This year, Maggie from Magpies will be providing some sweets! Enjoy time with friends and brunch, all to benefit the horses at Mountain Valley Horse Rescue.
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Road trip: Spend three days in Colorado's southern foothills
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Winners of Bookworm of Edwards' children's writing contest announced
- Battle Mountain High School celebrates 55th commencement