The Red Ribbon Project is hosting free HIV testings this week. Come out Thursday, Aug. 1, at Doctors on Call in Avon from 9 to 5 p.m. and Friday, Aug. 2, at the Eagle County Health and Human Services Family Planning Clinic from 10 to 5 p.m. Tests are rapid, results in 10 minutes, and are confidential. No appointment is necessary. For more information, call 970-827-5900 or visit redribbonproject.org.
Trending in: Town Talk
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Vail's Buddy Lazier is running his 19th Indianapolis 500, on the 20th anniversary of his 1996 win
- Vail Christian High School's Class of 2016 challenged to carry God's love with them
- Traditions continue at VMS commencement
- Vail police arrest Greyhound bus passenger