The Red Ribbon Project is hosting free HIV testings this week. Come out Thursday, Aug. 1, at Doctors on Call in Avon from 9 to 5 p.m. and Friday, Aug. 2, at the Eagle County Health and Human Services Family Planning Clinic from 10 to 5 p.m. Tests are rapid, results in 10 minutes, and are confidential. No appointment is necessary. For more information, call 970-827-5900 or visit redribbonproject.org.
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Aspen's Boogie's Diner closes, suit filed over commission
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack
- High altitude fashion: Prep for your Vail poolside debut
- If it quacks like a Duck Pond, it's open space