Last Thursday, I was teaching abs, spin and barre from 5 to 7:30 p.m. in Vail. I took my necklace off in the spin room and thought I put it in my gym bag. Somewhere between then and when I got home to Eagle I lost the necklace. It is of extreme sentimental value. My father won the 1964 Finn sailing race in Italy and I made the pendant into a necklace. It’s silver with a nautical chain link and sailboats on one side and award information on the other side. The pendant is round, as big as a silver dollar in size. If anyone sees it, please call me at 970-471-1831! Thank you, Mariella.
- On the Hill: Evening riding now at Vail
- Arlo Guthrie's 'Alice's Restaurant 50th Anniversary Tour' stops in Beaver Creek
- Author of One Book One Valley read talks about his writing and his ranch
- Roots of Racing: Carson was a student of the Pro Tour
- Bringing the Renaissance to life on stage at Eagle County Charter Academy