Last Thursday, I was teaching abs, spin and barre from 5 to 7:30 p.m. in Vail. I took my necklace off in the spin room and thought I put it in my gym bag. Somewhere between then and when I got home to Eagle I lost the necklace. It is of extreme sentimental value. My father won the 1964 Finn sailing race in Italy and I made the pendant into a necklace. It’s silver with a nautical chain link and sailboats on one side and award information on the other side. The pendant is round, as big as a silver dollar in size. If anyone sees it, please call me at 970-471-1831! Thank you, Mariella.
Trending in: Town Talk
- Body of missing teen found
- Interstate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- VIDEO: Off the Hill with Tricia Swenson goes behind the scenes at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek
- Glenwood Springs man arrested for attempted murder on Transfer Trail
- Bev Christiansan is one of only three people receiving Lutheran award