With our new school being completed this week, Eagle County Charter Academy is looking for volunteer coaches for its new after-school middle school sports program. With a new gymnasium, ECCA will be offering girls volleyball, girls and boys basketball, and track and field in the springtime. Some experience is required. What a great way to exercise and give back to your community and local kids! Games are set for Mondays and Wednesdays, and each season runs approximately seven weeks. Practices can be determined by the coaches. Volleyball begins end of August and runs through mid October. Boys basketball begins mid October through early December. If you are interested in coaching, please call Tanya at 970-401-2149.
- Beaver Creek to open Wednesday with 720 acres
- Restore, Rejuvenate & Reiki Heart Opening Workshop at Synergy is Dec. 12
- Laura Anzalone opens Soul Spa Studio in Eagle, with nourishment for skin and soul
- Vail's Vintage restaurant offers French brasserie coziness, with brunch and late-night bites
- Vail named No.3 resort for international skiers