With our new school being completed this week, Eagle County Charter Academy is looking for volunteer coaches for its new after-school middle school sports program. With a new gymnasium, ECCA will be offering girls volleyball, girls and boys basketball, and track and field in the springtime. Some experience is required. What a great way to exercise and give back to your community and local kids! Games are set for Mondays and Wednesdays, and each season runs approximately seven weeks. Practices can be determined by the coaches. Volleyball begins end of August and runs through mid October. Boys basketball begins mid October through early December. If you are interested in coaching, please call Tanya at 970-401-2149.
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- Vail Daily travel: Health and wealth in Asheville, with decadent mansions and healing salt caves
- Copper Mountain begins snowmaking
- FirstBank closes doors of branch in Lionshead
- Local racer John O'Neill third US finisher at World Cup triathlon, 23rd overall