With our new school being completed this week, Eagle County Charter Academy is looking for volunteer coaches for its new after-school middle school sports program. With a new gymnasium, ECCA will be offering girls volleyball, girls and boys basketball, and track and field in the springtime. Some experience is required. What a great way to exercise and give back to your community and local kids! Games are set for Mondays and Wednesdays, and each season runs approximately seven weeks. Practices can be determined by the coaches. Volleyball begins end of August and runs through mid October. Boys basketball begins mid October through early December. If you are interested in coaching, please call Tanya at 970-401-2149.
Trending in: Town Talk
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Vail's Buddy Lazier is running his 19th Indianapolis 500, on the 20th anniversary of his 1996 win
- Vail Christian High School's Class of 2016 challenged to carry God's love with them
- Traditions continue at VMS commencement
- Vail police arrest Greyhound bus passenger