The Eagle County Charter Academy invites the entire community to help us celebrate the grand opening of our grant-funded LEED Gold Facility today from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. The school is located at 1105 Miller Ranch Road in Edwards. We have so many people and institutions to thank for helping us reach the completion of this amazing new learning center for our students. Informal tours begin at 5:30, with the official ceremony at 6 p.m. in the gymnasium. Join us following the ceremony for an ice cream social. Visit www.ecca.org for more information!
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- FirstBank closes doors of branch in Lionshead
- Vail Daily travel: Health and wealth in Asheville, with decadent mansions and healing salt caves
- Minturn's new bathrooms a finalist in best restroom contest
- Eagle Valley spoils Summit County homecoming Friday