The Eagle Valley chapter of the Parkinson Association will be holding a support group social hour and meet and greet Thursday from 5 to 6:30 p.m. at e|town in Edwards. This group is for Parkinson patients and their family and friends who are looking for support and resources in a fun and uplifting atmosphere. Come learn more about the group and meet some great people!
Trending in: Town Talk
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Vail Valley businesses offer convenience by bringing groceries and more right to your door
- New ‘Bustang’ service to link Vail, Denver; $17 fare one way
- 1-2 feet in forecast Sunday through Tuesday
- Burns man shoots, kills masked assailant