The Alpine Area Agency on Aging has developed a free online library of health topics and community resources for seniors and people with disabilities. The Eagle Senior Site Council will be hosting a luncheon and demonstration of this exciting new tool on Friday at noon at the Eagle Public Library. Please RSVP by calling 970-328-8896.
Library of Health
- Glenwood teen dies, Gypsum teen seriously hurt in Rifle car accident
- Vail to close gondolas, lifts early for uphill loading on Closing Day
- Vail Resorts issues reminders for Closing Day
- Snowmass man's girls in U.S. from Argentina after custody fight (video)
- Utah man charged with homicide after woman hit at party dies