The Alpine Area Agency on Aging has developed a free online library of health topics and community resources for seniors and people with disabilities. The Eagle Senior Site Council will be hosting a luncheon and demonstration of this exciting new tool on Friday at noon at the Eagle Public Library. Please RSVP by calling 970-328-8896.
Library of Health
Trending in: Town Talk
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Vail's Buddy Lazier is running his 19th Indianapolis 500, on the 20th anniversary of his 1996 win
- Vail Christian High School's Class of 2016 challenged to carry God's love with them
- Traditions continue at VMS commencement
- Vail police arrest Greyhound bus passenger