The Alpine Area Agency on Aging has developed a free online library of health topics and community resources for seniors and people with disabilities. The Eagle Senior Site Council will be hosting a luncheon and demonstration of this exciting new tool on Friday at noon at the Eagle Public Library. Please RSVP by calling 970-328-8896.
Library of Health
Trending in: Town Talk
- Vail-Summit surgeons lead medical mission trip to Rwanda
- The Westin announces Mikaela Shiffrin has become its ‘Resident Gold Medalist’
- Avon, Eagle look to maintain new trails
- Mountain county home sales showing strength
- Vail Daily health feature: Essential oils offer a healing remedy from an earlier era