Please join us for a stroke survivor and care partner support group every second Wednesday of the month at 9 a.m. at Valley View Rehab Services in the Eagle Healthcare Center, 377 Sylvan Lake Road, Suite 110, Eagle. Each meeting provides attendees with education, support, fun and friends. Light refreshments are provided. For more information, contact Valley View Rehabilitation Services speech language pathologist Andrea Reed at 970-328-1540.
Stroke survivors Support Group
Trending in: Town Talk
- Vail's Buddy Lazier is running his 19th Indianapolis 500, on the 20th anniversary of his 1996 win
- Sabel finishes 'great run' as Vilar director
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Vail Christian High School's Class of 2016 challenged to carry God's love with them
- Disc golf growing in Eagle County