Red Mountain Grill will be hosting another Beer Pairing Dinner highlighting Sierra Nevada’s best beers today at 7 p.m. in Avon. The evening will be limited to 50 people and again will have a welcome beer followed by five other beers paired with a five-course meal. The brewery will be represented by Sierra Nevada Mountain ambassador Rebecca Peterson, and Red Mountain Grill chef John Arpin will be preparing the food. Please call 970-748-1010 to reserve your spot.
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- FirstBank closes doors of branch in Lionshead
- Vail Daily travel: Health and wealth in Asheville, with decadent mansions and healing salt caves
- Eagle Valley spoils Summit County homecoming Friday
- Minturn's new bathrooms a finalist in best restroom contest