Red Mountain Grill will be hosting another Beer Pairing Dinner highlighting Sierra Nevada’s best beers today at 7 p.m. in Avon. The evening will be limited to 50 people and again will have a welcome beer followed by five other beers paired with a five-course meal. The brewery will be represented by Sierra Nevada Mountain ambassador Rebecca Peterson, and Red Mountain Grill chef John Arpin will be preparing the food. Please call 970-748-1010 to reserve your spot.
- Abandoned wreckage of two Jeeps near Crystal irks Forest Service
- Interstate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- New bills could help White River Forest
- Body of missing teen found
- VIDEO: Off the Hill with Tricia Swenson goes behind the scenes at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek