Catherine Zeeb, Ph.D., CACIII (director of HRIP), will be the guest on KZYR’s “Community Focus” with Rohn Robbins today at 7 p.m. Tune in at 97.7 or listen live online at kzyr.com. She will be discussing DUI’s in Eagle County, DUI required classes, new DMV regulations and options, the Intensive Outpatient Program and much more. You may contact Catherine at 970-376-6660.
Trending in: Town Talk
- New ‘Bustang’ service to link Vail, Denver; $17 fare one way
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Vail Valley businesses offer convenience by bringing groceries and more right to your door
- 1-2 feet in forecast Sunday through Tuesday
- Burns man shoots, kills masked assailant