Catherine Zeeb, Ph.D., CACIII (director of HRIP), will be the guest on KZYR’s “Community Focus” with Rohn Robbins today at 7 p.m. Tune in at 97.7 or listen live online at kzyr.com. She will be discussing DUI’s in Eagle County, DUI required classes, new DMV regulations and options, the Intensive Outpatient Program and much more. You may contact Catherine at 970-376-6660.
- Roots of Racing series: World Pro Skiing’s character was its characters
- Rent-by-owner units to be licensed for tax purposes
- Yellowbelly offers delicious, healthy chicken and salads
- Five families sought rights to one unit in Vail housing lottery
- Sonnenalp to host two nation houses during Championships