Please join us today for a free legal presentation by the HOA Mountain Academy that will offer practical information about recent and proposed HOA laws. The presenters include Denver HOA attorneys David J. Graf and Wes P. Wollenweber, risk specialist Aaron Wall and local Alpine Bank representatives. The presenters will provide community education in the interest of both informing and receiving feedback from Colorado mountain communities regarding the many laws affecting homeowners associations. Featured are two specific presentations, as well as general Q-and-A sessions. The specific topics that will be covered are “HOA Finance,” discussing collection remedies and funding capital improvements; and “Risk Management,” addressing identification and mitigation of liabilities and risks. HOA leaders, HOA managers, local attorneys and local real estate professionals are encouraged to attend today from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Avon Public Library in the Beaver Creek room. To register or for additional information, contact Murray Bain at 970-485-0829 or murray@summitHOAservices.com, Adam Savin at 970-949-6070 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dan Reynolds at 970-949-1496, email@example.com.
Hoa legal presentation
- Local woman gets jail for stealing from teens
- Mikaela Shiffrin charms Vail Town Council
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Woman's Porsche license plate aids in Aspen shoplifting arrest
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack