Please join us today for a free legal presentation by the HOA Mountain Academy that will offer practical information about recent and proposed HOA laws. The presenters include Denver HOA attorneys David J. Graf and Wes P. Wollenweber, risk specialist Aaron Wall and local Alpine Bank representatives. The presenters will provide community education in the interest of both informing and receiving feedback from Colorado mountain communities regarding the many laws affecting homeowners associations. Featured are two specific presentations, as well as general Q-and-A sessions. The specific topics that will be covered are “HOA Finance,” discussing collection remedies and funding capital improvements; and “Risk Management,” addressing identification and mitigation of liabilities and risks. HOA leaders, HOA managers, local attorneys and local real estate professionals are encouraged to attend today from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Avon Public Library in the Beaver Creek room. To register or for additional information, contact Murray Bain at 970-485-0829 or murray@summitHOAservices.com, Adam Savin at 970-949-6070 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dan Reynolds at 970-949-1496, email@example.com.
- March real estate sales in valley bounce back
- Police searching for theft suspect involved in 3 heists
- National Park Service maps show the country's quietest places are without water, humans
- Sheriff's Office looking into graffiti mischief
- Spring clean your body with reiki workshop at Aria at Vail Cascade