Volunteer (and run) at the Youth Foundation’s annual Turkey Trot. In 2012, almost 900 participants ran in support of Youth Foundation programs. Costumes, kids, dogs and walkers are all welcome, and even encouraged. We need volunteers to help with parking, registration, hanging posters and fliers, timing, food and bartending, and cleaning up. The race begins Thanksgiving morning, Thursday, at 9:30 a.m. at the Eagle-Vail pool. The course meanders through Eagle-Vail. Volunteers arrive between 7:45 and 8 a.m. All funds raised go to support Youth Foundation programs, with a portion going to the Eric Spry Memorial Scholarship. You can volunteer and run, too! Call or email Heather at 970-748-5989 and email@example.com.
- Kelly Liken brings seasonal cuisine to new Harvest restaurant in Edwards
- Game Creek zipline tours start this week
- Theft in Eagle leads to chase in stolen vehicle
- VIDEO: Ride Vail's new alpine coaster
- Starting Hearts, Vail Valley Medical Center place defibrillators in seven Sheriff's Office patrol cars