Volunteer (and run) at the Youth Foundation’s annual Turkey Trot. In 2012, almost 900 participants ran in support of Youth Foundation programs. Costumes, kids, dogs and walkers are all welcome, and even encouraged. We need volunteers to help with parking, registration, hanging posters and fliers, timing, food and bartending, and cleaning up. The race begins Thanksgiving morning, Thursday, at 9:30 a.m. at the Eagle-Vail pool. The course meanders through Eagle-Vail. Volunteers arrive between 7:45 and 8 a.m. All funds raised go to support Youth Foundation programs, with a portion going to the Eric Spry Memorial Scholarship. You can volunteer and run, too! Call or email Heather at 970-748-5989 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't be a turkey
Trending in: Town Talk
- Body of missing teen found
- Interstate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- VIDEO: Off the Hill with Tricia Swenson goes behind the scenes at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek
- Glenwood Springs man arrested for attempted murder on Transfer Trail
- Bruce Carey challenging to lead Colorado's Fifth Judicial District