Volunteer (and run) at the Youth Foundation’s annual Turkey Trot. In 2012, almost 900 participants ran in support of Youth Foundation programs. Costumes, kids, dogs and walkers are all welcome, and even encouraged. We need volunteers to help with parking, registration, hanging posters and fliers, timing, food and bartending, and cleaning up. The race begins Thanksgiving morning, Thursday, at 9:30 a.m. at the Eagle-Vail pool. The course meanders through Eagle-Vail. Volunteers arrive between 7:45 and 8 a.m. All funds raised go to support Youth Foundation programs, with a portion going to the Eric Spry Memorial Scholarship. You can volunteer and run, too! Call or email Heather at 970-748-5989 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the Hill: Evening riding now at Vail
- Arlo Guthrie's 'Alice's Restaurant 50th Anniversary Tour' stops in Beaver Creek
- Author of One Book One Valley read talks about his writing and his ranch
- Bringing the Renaissance to life on stage at Eagle County Charter Academy
- Roots of Racing: Carson was a student of the Pro Tour