Just in time for the holidays, CSU Extension Agent Glenda Wentworth will offer insights into overcoming the challenges of cooking and baking at high altitudes with her presentation The Science and Art of Food Prep at Altitude. This free program is hosted at the Avon Public Library on Tuesday, Dec. 3 at 6:00 pm. For more information, contact Glenda Wentworth at the extension office at 970-328-8630 or email@example.com.
Trending in: Town Talk
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Vail Valley businesses offer convenience by bringing groceries and more right to your door
- New ‘Bustang’ service to link Vail, Denver; $17 fare one way
- 1-2 feet in forecast Sunday through Tuesday
- Burns man shoots, kills masked assailant