Just in time for the holidays, CSU Extension Agent Glenda Wentworth will offer insights into overcoming the challenges of cooking and baking at high altitudes with her presentation The Science and Art of Food Prep at Altitude. This free program is hosted at the Avon Public Library on Tuesday, Dec. 3 at 6:00 pm. For more information, contact Glenda Wentworth at the extension office at 970-328-8630 or email@example.com.
Trending in: Town Talk
- Vail's Buddy Lazier is running his 19th Indianapolis 500, on the 20th anniversary of his 1996 win
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Vail Christian High School's Class of 2016 challenged to carry God's love with them
- Traditions continue at VMS commencement
- Vail police arrest Greyhound bus passenger