Just in time for the holidays, CSU Extension Agent Glenda Wentworth will offer insights into overcoming the challenges of cooking and baking at high altitudes with her presentation The Science and Art of Food Prep at Altitude. This free program is hosted at the Avon Public Library on Tuesday, Dec. 3 at 6:00 pm. For more information, contact Glenda Wentworth at the extension office at 970-328-8630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restore, Rejuvenate & Reiki Heart Opening Workshop at Synergy is Dec. 12
- Eagle loses second leader with resignation of town engineer
- Winners crowned in Beaver Creek's annual Opening Day cookie competition
- Thanksgiving brings visitors to Vail
- Eisenhower-Johnson Memorial Tunnel featured in local documentary