Just in time for the holidays, CSU Extension Agent Glenda Wentworth will offer insights into overcoming the challenges of cooking and baking at high altitudes with her presentation The Science and Art of Food Prep at Altitude. This free program is hosted at the Avon Public Library on Tuesday, Dec. 3 at 6:00 pm. For more information, contact Glenda Wentworth at the extension office at 970-328-8630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Glenwood teen dies, Gypsum teen seriously hurt in Rifle car accident
- Vail to close gondolas, lifts early for uphill loading on Closing Day
- Vail Resorts issues reminders for Closing Day
- Snowmass man's girls in U.S. from Argentina after custody fight (video)
- Utah man charged with homicide after woman hit at party dies