Just in time for the holidays, CSU Extension Agent Glenda Wentworth will offer insights into overcoming the challenges of cooking and baking at high altitudes with her presentation The Science and Art of Food Prep at Altitude. This free program is hosted at the Avon Public Library on Tuesday, Dec. 3 at 6:00 pm. For more information, contact Glenda Wentworth at the extension office at 970-328-8630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blaze engulfs Sweetwater structure north of Dotsero
- Thanksgiving reminds us to be grateful for all the goodness in life
- Industry leaders: Skiing cheaper than you think
- #VailLive: Updates from opening day at Beaver Creek mountain
- Five bakers vie for the cookie crown at Wednesday’s Beaver Creek Cookie Comp