A new section of the N’Balance, a balance exercise class, has started in Avon! Students will enjoy practicing exercises and movements to strengthen their core and work on all components of balance. The first class was Monday, but there is still time to join! Classes will be held from 2 to 3 p.m. every Monday through March 3 at the Eagle River Presbyterian Church in Avon. There is a suggested donation of $2 per class. Please call 970-328-8831 to sign up or to learn more.
- Westin Riverfront Run With a View 5K free walk/run scheduled for June 1
- Local chef Kelly Liken to open Harvest By Kelly Liken in Singletree in June
- 2A championship game turns into a coronation
- Fire destroys cabin, crane at Dotsero construction site
- High school racers gear up for GoPro's first-ever enduro