A new section of the N’Balance, a balance exercise class, has started in Avon! Students will enjoy practicing exercises and movements to strengthen their core and work on all components of balance. The first class was Monday, but there is still time to join! Classes will be held from 2 to 3 p.m. every Monday through March 3 at the Eagle River Presbyterian Church in Avon. There is a suggested donation of $2 per class. Please call 970-328-8831 to sign up or to learn more.
- Rooms available for Championships weeks
- Barenaked Ladies coming to Vail Feb. 9 for World Ski Championships
- Vail Daily column: Lindsey Vonn relishes record alongside her family
- Franti, friends throwing fundraising party in Vail
- On the Hill: Getting to the World Championships finish area from Strawberry Park at Beaver Creek