Hear ye! Hear ye, fellow citizens! All brothers and sisters are cordially invited to the first meeting of 2014. This is a meeting of paramount importance by those whose hearts are longing for the security of a free America! Meet with your neighbors, your elected and your peers at this public forum to discuss the current state of freedom. Find answers, curriculum and allies at FLECC’s Welcome Party. This will be a gathering unencumbered by monetary expense. Truly, it is a free assembly of community members who are driven to uphold the rights and liberties of America’s citizenship. Join zealous patriots and other loyalists for appetizers and fellowship at Red Mountain Grill today at 6:30 p.m. This event is sponsored by Freedom and Liberty for Eagle County. For more information, contact Brian at 970-471-8294.
Current State of Freedom
Trending in: Town Talk
- Vail Valley Medical Center partners with Anthem for new health care plan
- Experts: Resort party culture promotes drug, alcohol use
- Suicide in the mountains: Communities work to reduce the stigma
- Substance abuse a more serious issue in Eagle County than many realize
- Vail Daily travel feature: A center of Piemonte gastronomy