The lost dog story that ran several weeks ago in Town Talk has a happy ending! Maya was found on U.S. Highway 6 on Jan. 18, and then, after 12 days in the January winter weather, Stormy returned to the owner’s deck on Wednesday (Jan. 22). What a miracle! The dogs were dehydrated, skinny and had some sore paws, but were otherwise healthy and happy!
- Blaze engulfs Sweetwater structure north of Dotsero
- Thanksgiving reminds us to be grateful for all the goodness in life
- Industry leaders: Skiing cheaper than you think
- #VailLive: Updates from opening day at Beaver Creek mountain
- Five bakers vie for the cookie crown at Wednesday’s Beaver Creek Cookie Comp