The lost dog story that ran several weeks ago in Town Talk has a happy ending! Maya was found on U.S. Highway 6 on Jan. 18, and then, after 12 days in the January winter weather, Stormy returned to the owner’s deck on Wednesday (Jan. 22). What a miracle! The dogs were dehydrated, skinny and had some sore paws, but were otherwise healthy and happy!
- March real estate sales in valley bounce back
- Police searching for theft suspect involved in 3 heists
- National Park Service maps show the country's quietest places are without water, humans
- Spring clean your body with reiki workshop at Aria at Vail Cascade
- Sheriff's Office looking into graffiti mischief