The lost dog story that ran several weeks ago in Town Talk has a happy ending! Maya was found on U.S. Highway 6 on Jan. 18, and then, after 12 days in the January winter weather, Stormy returned to the owner’s deck on Wednesday (Jan. 22). What a miracle! The dogs were dehydrated, skinny and had some sore paws, but were otherwise healthy and happy!
Trending in: Town Talk
- Vail gets green light for golf clubhouse project
- BREAKING: Charles Sattler found not guilty on all counts in Blake Bostic's death
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- Fall enrollment increases at Colorado Mountain College
- Police seek info in fatal Glenwood Canyon hit-and-run