Please join Eagle County Healthy Aging and the Colorado Alzheimer Association for a free workshop, “Conversations about Dementia,” at the Avon Public Library on Monday from 4 to 5:30 p.m. For more information, call Pat Nolan at 970 328-8831.
- On the Hill: Evening riding now at Vail
- Arlo Guthrie's 'Alice's Restaurant 50th Anniversary Tour' stops in Beaver Creek
- Author of One Book One Valley read talks about his writing and his ranch
- Roots of Racing: Carson was a student of the Pro Tour
- Bringing the Renaissance to life on stage at Eagle County Charter Academy