The Vail Valley received a dusting of snow above 9,000 feet Sunday night and Monday morning, the first significant snowfall of the season.
Photo gallery: Snow at Vail and Beaver Creek
Trending in: Opinion
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- FirstBank closes doors of branch in Lionshead
- Eagle Valley spoils Summit County homecoming Friday
- Vail Daily travel: Health and wealth in Asheville, with decadent mansions and healing salt caves
- Minturn's new bathrooms a finalist in best restroom contest