Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: Columns
- Vail Daily column: Bonding with my father in the mountains
- Vail Daily column: Designer trends, straight from the mecca of home furnishings
- Preview to the Vail Jazz Party column: Think of jazz as a gumbo
- Vail Daily health column: Keep your cool using Ayurvedic suggestions
- Vail Daily column: The year is more than half over