Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: Columns
- Biff America column: We were there in different places
- Relationship column: Choosing a mate in the second half of life
- Women’s Health column: Trouble with urinary incontinence?
- Your Inner Athlete column: Reach your own gold standard
- Vail Daily column: The ‘tooth’ about good oral hygiene