Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: Columns
- Vail Daily column: Election season fables
- Vail Daily column: Local grad committed to keeping her community safe
- Vail Daily column: Always worth it in the end
- Vail Daily health column: Stem cell therapy and the spine
- Vail Daily column: Reverse mortgages can work for purchase or refinance