Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: Columns
- Vail Daily health column: How important is nutrition to your health and fitness?
- Vail Daily column: The link between hearing loss and heart disease
- Vail Daily design column: Inspiring vignettes and ARTS accolades
- Vail Daily column: Exercising the entrepreneurial spirit
- Vail Daily column: Discover a new favorite at Vilar’s Underground series in Beaver Creek