Can’t find water bottles
March 24, 2014
"Hydrate at altitude" is the attitude over a mile high. At 6 p.m. in Vail Village, you can still find furs, art, wine and clothes for sale, but you cannot easily find a bottle of water. Returning to Vail after a year's hiatus, I miss the ease of the convenience store that is now another art gallery. If the village fathers' intention was to do away with a source of plastic garbage, then I commend them. I hope they work just as hard to make sure the tap water stays clean, drinkable and convenient.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened