Vail Daily letter: Act of kindness
November 4, 2013
As a part-time Lionshead Welcome Center employee of Bobby Bank, I have had the pleasure of meeting visitors from around the globe and many of our local residents. In addition, I have witnessed numerous acts of kindness as many of our guests have turned in items found within the town.
Recently, I was the recipient of such an act of kindness. I had lost my wallet, which contained a fair amount of cash — actually two weeks' pay. Our great Vail Police contacted me as one of our wonderful in-town bus drivers had turned in my wallet. Thank you, Vail Police and my bus driver (please stop by Lionshead and introduce yourself)! This once again reinforces our slogan: "Vail Like Nothing on Earth".
Gail Sinclair Nash
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- School board says no to Walking Mountains, yes to $510K scholastic app
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl
- Hovey & Harrison opening in Edwards, offering meal subscriptions