Vail Daily letter: Act of kindness
November 4, 2013
As a part-time Lionshead Welcome Center employee of Bobby Bank, I have had the pleasure of meeting visitors from around the globe and many of our local residents. In addition, I have witnessed numerous acts of kindness as many of our guests have turned in items found within the town.
Recently, I was the recipient of such an act of kindness. I had lost my wallet, which contained a fair amount of cash — actually two weeks' pay. Our great Vail Police contacted me as one of our wonderful in-town bus drivers had turned in my wallet. Thank you, Vail Police and my bus driver (please stop by Lionshead and introduce yourself)! This once again reinforces our slogan: "Vail Like Nothing on Earth".
Gail Sinclair Nash
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Envisioning a future Gypsum: Community’s new master plan contemplates ‘nontraditional’ downtown
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club
- Eagle’s Pickups Pizza expands menu, hours
- A sacred place: A tribute to Sandy Treat and the 10th Mountain Division