Vail Daily letter: Act of kindness
November 4, 2013
As a part-time Lionshead Welcome Center employee of Bobby Bank, I have had the pleasure of meeting visitors from around the globe and many of our local residents. In addition, I have witnessed numerous acts of kindness as many of our guests have turned in items found within the town.
Recently, I was the recipient of such an act of kindness. I had lost my wallet, which contained a fair amount of cash — actually two weeks' pay. Our great Vail Police contacted me as one of our wonderful in-town bus drivers had turned in my wallet. Thank you, Vail Police and my bus driver (please stop by Lionshead and introduce yourself)! This once again reinforces our slogan: "Vail Like Nothing on Earth".
Gail Sinclair Nash
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Shifting silt soil moved to build Eagle school foundation on bedrock