Vail Daily letter: Alcohol is worse
January 8, 2014
Oh, please Coloradans! Marijuana vs alcohol! On a scale of harming our body, alcohol is medically worse for anyone. Do the research!
I find it to be embarrassing and ignorant of most local county officials and generally the people against marijuana. In my opinion, the alcohol consumed on a daily or weekly basis is the true danger. Get educated, get smart, get real. Too many rules.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Eagle town manager placed on ‘indefinite paid administrative leave’
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades