Vail Daily letter: Alcohol is worse
January 8, 2014
Oh, please Coloradans! Marijuana vs alcohol! On a scale of harming our body, alcohol is medically worse for anyone. Do the research!
I find it to be embarrassing and ignorant of most local county officials and generally the people against marijuana. In my opinion, the alcohol consumed on a daily or weekly basis is the true danger. Get educated, get smart, get real. Too many rules.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships