Vail Daily letter: Alcohol is worse
January 8, 2014
Oh, please Coloradans! Marijuana vs alcohol! On a scale of harming our body, alcohol is medically worse for anyone. Do the research!
I find it to be embarrassing and ignorant of most local county officials and generally the people against marijuana. In my opinion, the alcohol consumed on a daily or weekly basis is the true danger. Get educated, get smart, get real. Too many rules.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened