Vail Daily letter: Answer to your questions
September 22, 2013
This is a response to Jacqueline Cartier's article that was published in the Vail Daily on Sept. 23 titled "Syria: Why do we care?"
Why so many questions about Syria, Jacqueline? Maybe you don't know. But those two long columns of questions that you were asking — do you know (or maybe you don't know) that all of those questions can be answered by one fact (if you were to believe it)?
The answer is found in Isaiah, Chapter 17, Verse 1. It says that Damascus is to be laid waste, left in a ruinous heap (if you believe it).
Does that answer all those questions that you asked?
If it did, then perhaps you also best believe in this, too (if you would believe it) — that Mr. O will attack Damascus, no matter what!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations