Vail Daily letter: Bruno, Moffet for Vail council
November 2, 2013
Being enthusiastic and passionate about Vail are great qualities to possess, but those merits on their own do not a Vail Town Council member make. Experience, intellect and the ability to see the big picture, not just focusing on a few issues, complete the profile.
I have known Jenn Bruno and Greg Moffett for 20 years and hold them in the highest regard. They are both raising families in Vail and are business owners here as well. Both have served on various committees for Vail, have led those committees, have made accomplishments in Vail Town Council meetings, and made a difference for the community in a myriad of ways. They are leaders. They make things happen. They get it.
It's simple. Vote Bruno. Vote Moffett.
Jill Slivka Forbes
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet