Vail Daily letter: Business with a heart
January 8, 2014
On Dec. 12, I was involved in a car accident on South frontage Road, my car very damaged, myself basically in shock. West Vail Shell was called to tow and store my car overnight. From the guys at the scene to the guys at the station, their only concern was for my well-being. Thanks, Rick and Darin, for making your business about community and the people that live in it. Do yourself a favor — stop by West Vail Shell and see what I mean.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Male snowboarder, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Twice is nice for Vail Mountain School skiing
- Final report released in fatal Flat Tops avalanche
- VIDEO: Venezuelan Nordic skier dubbed ‘worst skier alive’ competes at World Championships
- Will 2017 be the last year of free Vail summer parking?