Vail Daily letter: Don’t miss this exhibit
July 23, 2013
A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I were fortunate enough to visit the Colorado History Museum in Denver and see the special exhibit honoring the American soldier.
The sole purpose of this letter is to recommend that you do the same.
The exhibit includes a number of greatly enlarged photographs from each of our wars beginning with the Civil War. Individually, the photographs and their captions are truly awesome. Collectively, they inspire a great amount of thought and strong emotions.
I choose not to say more other than to reiterate my belief that those of you who see it will be richly rewarded.
The Museum is at 12th and Broadway, and the exhibit will be there until Sept. 2.
David Le Vine
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery