Vail Daily letter: Don’t miss this exhibit
July 23, 2013
A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I were fortunate enough to visit the Colorado History Museum in Denver and see the special exhibit honoring the American soldier.
The sole purpose of this letter is to recommend that you do the same.
The exhibit includes a number of greatly enlarged photographs from each of our wars beginning with the Civil War. Individually, the photographs and their captions are truly awesome. Collectively, they inspire a great amount of thought and strong emotions.
I choose not to say more other than to reiterate my belief that those of you who see it will be richly rewarded.
The Museum is at 12th and Broadway, and the exhibit will be there until Sept. 2.
David Le Vine
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Huskies 3,200 relay strikes gold at state meet