Vail Daily letter: Don’t miss this exhibit
July 23, 2013
A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I were fortunate enough to visit the Colorado History Museum in Denver and see the special exhibit honoring the American soldier.
The sole purpose of this letter is to recommend that you do the same.
The exhibit includes a number of greatly enlarged photographs from each of our wars beginning with the Civil War. Individually, the photographs and their captions are truly awesome. Collectively, they inspire a great amount of thought and strong emotions.
I choose not to say more other than to reiterate my belief that those of you who see it will be richly rewarded.
The Museum is at 12th and Broadway, and the exhibit will be there until Sept. 2.
David Le Vine
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations