Vail Daily letter: Don’t miss this exhibit
July 23, 2013
A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I were fortunate enough to visit the Colorado History Museum in Denver and see the special exhibit honoring the American soldier.
The sole purpose of this letter is to recommend that you do the same.
The exhibit includes a number of greatly enlarged photographs from each of our wars beginning with the Civil War. Individually, the photographs and their captions are truly awesome. Collectively, they inspire a great amount of thought and strong emotions.
I choose not to say more other than to reiterate my belief that those of you who see it will be richly rewarded.
The Museum is at 12th and Broadway, and the exhibit will be there until Sept. 2.
David Le Vine
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl