Vail Daily letter: Generous support
September 30, 2013
The citizen ECO Trails Committee sends a sincere thank you to The Sonnenalp Foundation, Faessler Family and all the donors and volunteers that hosted the 28th annual Casual Classic Bicycle Ride on a gorgeous September Saturday! The event was once again well organized, the sponsors and donors more than generous, and the lunch at the end of the ride was exceptional. Thanks to the bike riders who came out to enjoy the event and support our vision to build a trail system to connect the communities of Eagle County!
The event was made possible by the Sonnenalp Staff of Selfless Volunteers, board members of The Sonnenalp Foundation, Rosana and Johannes Faessler, event organizer Michelle Davis, Colorado Mountain Express, ECO Transit, Venture Sports, SSV, Vail Bike Tech, Sysco Foods, Borden's and Sinton Dairy, US Foods, Swire Coke, Italco, Paulaner, Golden Bear, Designer Furs, Masters Gallery, Pismo Gallery, Knox Gallery Beaver Creek, Broadmoor, Brown Palace, Sweet Basil, Axel's, National Velvet Drycleaners, Sherri Gourley Designs, Fairfield Inn DIA, Antlers Hilton CO Springs, Shanahans Denver, BRAVO, Bookworm of Edwards, Pellegrino, Alpine Bank and Vail Daily.
Many thanks to the gracious and generous folks that support the Casual Classic!
Ellie Caryl and Dick Cleveland
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Letter: Elimination of Vail Health pediatric doctors will impact children of valley
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Second rash of West Vail thieves hit at least seven unlocked vehicles
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife warns hunter to leave their drones at home