Vail Daily letter: Grateful for fundraiser
September 12, 2013
On behalf SummerQuest we would like to extend a heartfelt thank you Evans Chaffee Construction for hosting their annual Kickball Tournament. This year, all of the proceeds from the tournament were donated to SummerQuest at Vail Mountain School. SummerQuest is a summer program that is hosted at Vail Mountain School for Eagle County middle school students. This August, SummerQuest was the fortunate recipient of Evans Chaffee's Kickball Classic funds.
We would like to thank Evans Chaffee for organizing a wonderful fundraiser. They demonstrated fantastic initiative and their fun-loving side in hosting this truly altruistic event for the community. The event was successful because of Evans Chaffee's countless hours of preparation and careful planning. SummerQuest is truly grateful for Evans Chafee's community dedication and generosity of spirit.
SummerQuest is looking forward to using the funds raised this summer to provide educational support for Eagle County middle school students as they prepare for high school.
Maggie Pavlik, Kate Drescher and Liana Sideli
SummerQuest board members
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Tennis sensation Venus Williams orbits into Vail’s Homestead Court Club
- PHOTOS: Lindsey Vonn skis with avalanche dogs on Vail Mountain
- How 85-year-old Ruby Stein and her cat survived five frigid days stranded south of Gypsum
- Changing of the guard: Trio of local restaurants shift management, ownership