Vail Daily letter: Grateful for fundraiser
September 12, 2013
On behalf SummerQuest we would like to extend a heartfelt thank you Evans Chaffee Construction for hosting their annual Kickball Tournament. This year, all of the proceeds from the tournament were donated to SummerQuest at Vail Mountain School. SummerQuest is a summer program that is hosted at Vail Mountain School for Eagle County middle school students. This August, SummerQuest was the fortunate recipient of Evans Chaffee's Kickball Classic funds.
We would like to thank Evans Chaffee for organizing a wonderful fundraiser. They demonstrated fantastic initiative and their fun-loving side in hosting this truly altruistic event for the community. The event was successful because of Evans Chaffee's countless hours of preparation and careful planning. SummerQuest is truly grateful for Evans Chafee's community dedication and generosity of spirit.
SummerQuest is looking forward to using the funds raised this summer to provide educational support for Eagle County middle school students as they prepare for high school.
Maggie Pavlik, Kate Drescher and Liana Sideli
SummerQuest board members
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations