Vail Daily letter: Grateful for fundraiser
September 12, 2013
On behalf SummerQuest we would like to extend a heartfelt thank you Evans Chaffee Construction for hosting their annual Kickball Tournament. This year, all of the proceeds from the tournament were donated to SummerQuest at Vail Mountain School. SummerQuest is a summer program that is hosted at Vail Mountain School for Eagle County middle school students. This August, SummerQuest was the fortunate recipient of Evans Chaffee's Kickball Classic funds.
We would like to thank Evans Chaffee for organizing a wonderful fundraiser. They demonstrated fantastic initiative and their fun-loving side in hosting this truly altruistic event for the community. The event was successful because of Evans Chaffee's countless hours of preparation and careful planning. SummerQuest is truly grateful for Evans Chafee's community dedication and generosity of spirit.
SummerQuest is looking forward to using the funds raised this summer to provide educational support for Eagle County middle school students as they prepare for high school.
Maggie Pavlik, Kate Drescher and Liana Sideli
SummerQuest board members
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Man arrested in Aspen after claiming to be ex-NFL player Chad Ochocinco
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?