Vail Daily letter: Great event
October 9, 2013
On Sept. 27, Eagle County Paramedic Services and Eagle County Healthy Aging collaborated to bring together a variety of health-related screenings to promote senior citizen wellness in our community. We would like to thank the following professionals for participating in the ninth annual Senior Health Fair who collectively provided oral, hearing and vision screenings, medical history and medication documentation, vital sign monitoring, laboratory test review, foot care exams, balance, skin cancer and vein screening, flu shots, cardiac/EKG screen, CPR/AED lessons, distracted driving simulation booth and bladder incontinence discussion. We could not have done it without their help.
• Ascent Physical Therapy.
• Colorado Mountain College.
• Dr. Lipton/ VVMC.
• Eagle County Paramedic Services.
• Eagle County Healthy Aging.
• Eagle Summit Foot and Ankle.
• Howard Head Sports Clinic.
• Peak Dentistry.
• Rocky Mountain Audiology.
• Rocky Mountain Vein Institute.
• Shaw Cancer Center/ Melanie Hendershott RD.
• Starting Hearts.
• Think First.
• Vail Dermatology.
• Vail Valley Medical Center.
• Vail Valley Pharmacy.
• Vail Vision .
Eagle County Paramedic Services
Eagle County Public Health
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Jury duty both frustrates and fulfills would-be jurors in Eagle County
- Beaver Creek upgrades beginner lift — at highest point of mountain
- Riders turn out for Colorado-Eagle River Ride