Vail Daily letter: Hammon for commissioner
June 9, 2014
Pat Hammon's campaign posters say it all: "Experience, caring, dedication." She has served on Eagle County's Planning Commission and the Freedom Park War Memorial Committee (both of which she chaired). She has been a board member of the Vilar Performing Arts Center Guild, of Castle Peak Senior Living Center, of Eagle County's Open Space Committee and of the Women's Cancer Coalition . Additionally, Pat has been and continues to be "first responder" for anyone and everybody in need: Patients, grieving survivors, students, veterans, campers at Roundup River Ranch, thus consistently and tirelessly demonstrating her compassion for others.
Pat's life experience, caring nature and dedication make her the ideal candidate to succeed Sara Fisher in representing not only the residents of District 3, but also those of the entire county. I hope that you will join me in voting for her in the primary. (See Eagle County Clerk and Recorder's website to determine eligibility to vote in this primary.)
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Minturn man gets 20 to 40 years in prison for shooting at cops during robbery
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound near Dowd Junction reopened
- Vail Daily letter: Add more parking? Reduce the speed limit?
- At Tommy Zima’s you’re not in Gypsum anymore
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks