Vail Daily letter: Helpful school leaders
June 8, 2013
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Battle Mountain High School for the use of their auditorium on Friday, May 24.
Tobias Rene, a motivational speaker, came in from California to share his "Dig it" speech.
The principal and dean of students were very helpful in helping us set up the sound system and video. Special thanks to Ryan, the athletic director who allowed us to use the auditorium. We are grateful for people such as these three who are willing to help out when necessary. Also to all of you who donated and helped bring Tobias to Colorado. Your support means so much to us.
Tobias will be coming again on June 22 to perform live at the Lundgren Theatre in Gypsum.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Eagle town manager placed on ‘indefinite paid administrative leave’
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident