Vail Daily letter: Hope trash is picked up
August 23, 2013
I was watching the broadcast of the Pro Challenge tour's fourth stage and was appalled that the riders just throw away their trash and empty bottles on the side of the road.
Someone please tell me that there's a cleaning crew that sweeps the course afterwards. If not, then once again I am underwhelmed by professional athletes and the fact that they are rarely held to the same standards as us regular people.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy Class of 2017 is Overachiever U
- The year is complete and RPI is officially a mess