Vail Daily letter: In poor taste
December 22, 2014
I have been reading the Vail Daily daily since I moved to Eagle County. The information I receive has been valuable as my husband and I adjusted to our new surroundings.
I was totally shocked when I opened the paper on Sunday and Monday as I read an advertisement in the front A section entitled "The love weed." The ad is in such poor taste! "Women cry for it! Men die for it! Roots Rx."
My question is, why would you allow this advertisement which also displays a very provocative picture?
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Eagle County approves Edwards area, 120-unit 6 West Apartments plan
- Weeding through marijuana: Experts, advocates talk cannabidiol (CBD)
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Cordillera ‘discriminating against addictions,’ federal ADA lawsuit claims