Vail Daily letter: Insensitive to patients
August 5, 2014
As a patient of the Shaw Cancer Center, I am distressed as I leave the facility to see a large sign advertising for Coroner Kara Bettis.
I recognize this is an election year; however as I went to receive care I do not wish to be blatantly reminded of a possible outcome. I believe the sign is very insensitive to the feelings of patients who attend the center for treatment.
E. Dorsey Seed
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps