Vail Daily letter: Insensitive to patients
August 5, 2014
As a patient of the Shaw Cancer Center, I am distressed as I leave the facility to see a large sign advertising for Coroner Kara Bettis.
I recognize this is an election year; however as I went to receive care I do not wish to be blatantly reminded of a possible outcome. I believe the sign is very insensitive to the feelings of patients who attend the center for treatment.
E. Dorsey Seed
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Vail Valley Foundation announces free concert lineup for Vail and Eagle
- Hanging Lake emergencies consuming Glenwood Fire Department resources
- Crisis actor allegedly refers to himself as ‘God’ after DUI arrest in Aspen
- Vail Resorts, Summit County at odds over deal for new apartment project
- Vail Daily guest column: Dog rescued from shelter now saves humans’ lives