Vail Daily letter: It’s an abomination
October 5, 2013
Would Doug Lovell, of Beaver Creek Resorts, like to relocate his home adjacent to his beloved Forest Flyer? Maybe his idea of mountain beauty is to cut down hundreds of aspens in a snowshoe trail and insert thousands of tons of steel to support a roller coaster. In Beaver Creek, can the kids not find fun in other places? Will he be bringing Miley Cyrus in to entertain them in the evenings after they ride the Flyer? Residents all over the valley need to put an emergency stop to this abomination. Contact your congressmen!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Vail Valley ranchers say they have the only zero-carbon footprint marijuana grow in Colorado
- Letter: What has become of the common bond that brought us to Vail?
- PHOTOS: Our favorite reader images of the Vail Valley’s first snow of the season
- Cost is in on Ben Harper’s Avon concert: a loss of $68K