Vail Daily letter: It’s legal now
March 25, 2014
Having lived in Vail for 40 years, it is hard to believe that these people don't know someone who smokes. It is like their only connection with "pot" is the movie "Refer Madness" that makes smokers look like drunks. The truth, as most of the readers know, could not be further from the truth.
Another thing is the fact that a substantial portion of the skiers on the mountain have been stoned for years. If there is any danger in their condition, it is mostly to themselves. However, my experience is that there is little.
I guess there is always that group that thinks they can make some money out of this. It's legal now. Get over it and stop trying to harass these people.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade