Vail Daily letter: It’s legal now
March 25, 2014
Having lived in Vail for 40 years, it is hard to believe that these people don't know someone who smokes. It is like their only connection with "pot" is the movie "Refer Madness" that makes smokers look like drunks. The truth, as most of the readers know, could not be further from the truth.
Another thing is the fact that a substantial portion of the skiers on the mountain have been stoned for years. If there is any danger in their condition, it is mostly to themselves. However, my experience is that there is little.
I guess there is always that group that thinks they can make some money out of this. It's legal now. Get over it and stop trying to harass these people.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Vail Daily letter: A compliment for the community, a critique for the paper
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits
- Eagle town manager placed on ‘indefinite paid administrative leave’
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident