Vail Daily letter: Jannsen for fire board
April 22, 2014
I am the president of Eagle River Professional Firefighters Association, Local 4245 of the International Association of Firefighters. I would like to ask for your support in the upcoming election for Clint Jannsen, Eagle River Fire Protection District's board of directors seat representing north side of Edwards and Wildridge areas.
Mr. Jannsen stepped up to the board when a former director left the area. In the past two years working with Mr. Jannsen, I have found him to be diligent in protecting our community, a very devoted steward watching over the budget and capital equipment of the fire district, and making sure that our firefighters are safe.
The Eagle River Fire board of directors and administration have done an amazing job developing a new budget philosophy. The new philosophy has allowed us to put more firefighters in the engines and keep our firefighting equipment in good order. Mr. Janssen has been an integral part of the board that has made Eagle River Fire one of the most progressive departments on the Western Slope. Please stand with your firefighters on May 6 and vote Clint Janssen for director of the Eagle River Fire Protection District.
President, IAFF Local 4245
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training