Vail Daily letter: Lights don’t work
December 22, 2014
Who is in charge of the lights on Highway 24 at the on-ramps to I-70 at Dowd Junction?
For months now, there have been no lights. It is very hard to see the road that turns to go either direction on I-70 from Highway 24.
I am local, so I know where those ramps are, even though it's still difficult to see in the dark. I feel sorry for the travelers that do not know the road and the ramps. I know they must have a hard time seeing where to go. Do you think these might get fixed soon? With the snow and the dark, it is so hard to find the ramps to turn on to get to the interstate.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ reality show, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Eagle County approves Edwards area, 120-unit 6 West Apartments plan
- Weeding through marijuana: Experts, advocates talk cannabidiol (CBD)
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Cordillera ‘discriminating against addictions,’ federal ADA lawsuit claims